Cake Smash & Splash
A Cake Smash session is a unique photography session. Not only are we going to be photographing “action” but, like any child, no cake smash session is the same.
I recommend doing a cake smash session no earlier than a month before your child’s 1st birthday. You can do a cake smash session for any aged child (provided they can ‘smash’ a cake!). The most popular session are for the child’s 1st and 2nd birthdays.
*please note, that if your child has any allergies, the cake will need to be supplied by yourself*
The "Cake Smash Session Package” is $350 - and includes the following –
- 45-1hr Session
- A 6'' Round Cake with Butter Cream Icing supplied by a local professional cake maker
- Colour themed decorations – customised bunting along with either paper pom poms, balloons, or paper fans to match your child’s cake smash outfit
- PLUS a “Bubble Bath Splash” – images taken whilst having a bubble bath after the smash to clean up.
- 10 High Resolution digital images supplied on USB
- Digital Collage - a customised collage designed using your 10 chosen edited images, similar to below.
- Optional Add Ons - Additional images can be purchased $35 each, 16x16'' Framed & Ready to Hang $230
A non-refundable session fee ($100) is required to secure your booking.
A minimum 48hrs notice must be given to change session due to illness etc, otherwise a $50 re-booking fee will apply.
The balance is required to be paid in full, at or prior to your session.
Just a few tips!
- Make sure baby is well rested and has had a little snack, enough to keep them from being a bit uptight but not too much to prevent them from trying the cake.
- Have a little practise with a cupcake to introduce them to these new senses, remember baby is only a year old, sometimes not even there yet, and there not familiar with the taste and texture of cake.
- Please don’t assume baby will just go for it and dig in, quite often they are very delicate with the cake. This is a new and fun experience, and that’s what we are capturing. Memories.
- Please bring a change of clothes for yourself, as you may get messy yourself, baby sometimes need a little help J
- Book in advance especially if you are wanting to use the images for Baby’s First Birthday invites. I suggest a month prior.